Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dodgers/Astros

Thanks to my good friend Gary, I acquired two tickets to last night's Dodger game versus the visiting Houston Astros. Gary wasn't missing anything as he had tickets for better seats so I went with dad.

The game was great. We put up two runs in the first inning and hammered it home in the sixth with three more runs. The 'stros scored two in the eighth to make it interesting, but Big Jon Broxton successfully closed out the 5-2 victory.









Aside from the win, there was a very interesting sunset phenomenon that produced a sort of explosion of light rays emanating from the northwest.


I recommend viewing this photo larger. The original size is also fun to look at.


I highly recommend viewing this photo larger but it's even better at it's original size.

Great game. Great day. Think Blue. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment