Thursday, October 22, 2009

NLCS Game 1

My friend Gary and I had the opportunity to attend Game 1 of the NLCS between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Los Angeles Dodgers. Of course, being a big Dodgers fan, I was excited to start the series the right way with a Dodger victory. Unfortunately, neither the game nor the series went our way but Game 1 was easily the most exciting game I've ever been to.


View me in my original size

We got to the stadium as the gates opened and fully enjoyed every minute of the playoff atmosphere.





Me too!

Our favorite 21-year-old starter Clayton Kershaw got the start on the bump.



This got the crowd fired up.




Manny Ramirez hit a 2-run homerun in the 5th inning to put us within one run. From the crowd's reaction, you'd have thought we won the World Series!



I high-fived about 12 people around me and as I was jumping around and yelling this shot fired off.



Oh, and Billy Ray Cyrus sang the National Anthem and God Bless America



Overall, it was the most fun I've ever had at a Dodger game.



Until next year, Dodgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment